Get instant access to over 80 prevention videos for audiences of all ages.
Prevention and Treatment Resource Press is pleased to introduce our on-demand educational video service, PreventionPower.TV. With PreventionPower.TV you can instantly access fire safety and prevention videos for use in your public education outreach programs. Topics on this site include:
• Alcohol Awareness
• Tobacco Prevention
• Child Safety
• Crime Prevention
• Substance Abuse
• Acquaintance Rape
• Steroid Abuse
• Bullying Prevention
• Drunk/Drugged Driving
• and Much More...
Great Prevention & Safety Educational Content - On-Demand!
Drawing on over 35 years of experience in presenting safety and prevention concepts with video, PreventionPower.TV offers the most complete library of public education videos available. Our videos are developed in association with educators and experts to ensure that the educational messages meets your needs. Best of all, when you subscribe to PreventionPower.TV you'll gain access to new productions as soon as they are released. You can keep track of current and upcoming productions at our Coming Soon section. Have a topic that you'd like to see developed? Share your ideas and vote on already suggested topics with our Suggest a New Video section.
Streaming Video Easy Access 24/7
Stream the high-quality prevention videos in this subscription directly to your desktop, mobile device, or display them using a projector or interactive whiteboard. The videos are available anytime and anywhere, and anyone at your subscribing organization can have access—whether in a classroom, at the library, or from home.
• Over 80 Prevention and Safety Public Education Videos
• Unlimited, simultaneous, 24/7 access
• Adaptive bit-rate switching provides the optimum streaming for the best viewing experience
• Presenter's Guides with background information, suggestions for giving successful presentations and sample discussion questions
• Phone, Tablet, Laptop, Desktop, and Whiteboard friendly
• Freedom from physical inventory and damaged DVD hassles